Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils

Today I'm sharing my samples made using the brand new Hunkydory Prism watercolour pencils. I had such fun working with these pencils as I'd not used watercolour pencils in quite a long time, and these pencils were just a joy to use.



This card uses one of the new FTLOS watercolour wonders stamp sets as well as some of the older FTLOS stamp sets for the butterflies and bees.





I've also used one of the watercolour wonders stamp sets for this easel card




I've used masking with one of the new watercolour wonders stamp sets to create this DL card.



This card uses the FTLOS Fly Away With Me stamp set.



I've used the FTLOS Up, Up and Away stamp set on this CAS card.


 
I've stamped the FTLOS Lovely Lilies onto kraft card for this card.


This card has been made using the FTLOS Forget Me Nots stamps and the Blossoming Blues stamp set (for the butterflies).




 I've heat embossed the Forget Me Not stamps onto kraft card with white embossing powder here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly