50th Birthday Card

I'm stopping by today to share a 50th birthday card I made recently for a commission.




The digi stamp is from Bugaboo, and I have coloured with Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils. I was asked to try and make the colourings of the unicorn look like the horse that the recipient owns...it was a fun challenge! The paper flowers are all die cut and hand-shaped. I've added lots of glitter and also some pretty ribbon.




I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday week #35 anything goes
Penny's #395 anything goes
PIP #1834 anything goes
Polkadoodles week #35 anything goes

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card Lilly. Love the gorgeous colours and sparkle. Thank you playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image,great monochromatic colors and design...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! And you have colored it wonderfully!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweet card, loving the image and your colour choice.
    Thanks for sharing with us over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the monochromatic color theme of this card. (Purple is one of my favs!) Plus I love all the sparkles :) Thanks for playing along with us all at PIP Challenges!!
    Wendy PIP DT
    http://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card, love the colours. Thank you for joining us for our Week 35 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils