Stay Beautiful

Today I'm sharing one of my cards made using the new Hunkydory Prism Pearlescent Powders.




I cut out the 3 hearts using my Brother Scan N Cut. I spritzed some of the diluted pearlescent powders onto the hearts, then added some more of the dry powder when it was still wet. I tried to make each heart slightly different with the colours of powder used. I pretty much made it up as I went along but I'm pleased with how it turned out - I think the hearts look quite like metal. In real life they are a lot more sparkly though! The sentiment is from the For The Love Of Stamps "Beautiful Babushkas" stamp set and I've used black Versafine to stamp with.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1827 anything goes
Penny's Challenge #388 anything goes
Polkadoodles week #28 anything goes


We had a great day at Crafting Live Doncaster today - I've got lots of new craft goodies and I also did a lovely make and take using some of the Tonic Studios gift bag dies. Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils