Sparkle and Shine

I've got another of my Hunkydory Twilight Christmas samples to share today. The collection is now available to buy on Hunkydory's website.


I started with a white 7"x7" card blank, cut a square aperture out the front and added Hunkydory snowfall acetate behind the aperture. I die cut 3 of the trees from the Festive Fairies Moonstone die set in black card (adding some glitter glue details) and the prancing reindeer from the Prancing Pixies die set, and added these to the acetate front. I cut a square frame out of black card and glued this to the front, along with a stamped sentiment from the Snow Much Fun! stamp set and 3 gems in the corner. I cut a square of the co-ordinating Adorable Scorable card, stamped 3 of the trees from the Snow Much Fun! stamp set and heat embossed them in black, then glued this piece to the inside of the card.




I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft #70 anything goes
Angie's Digital Stamps #21 anything goes/optional twist bingo
Crafty Calendar 3 of something (3 die cut trees, 3 stamped trees and 3 gems)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1825 anything goes

Comments

  1. Lovely card, I love the scene you've created. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils