Have A 'Berry' Happy Birthday

Today I'm sharing a card that's a bit different to the usual ones I make, as I've mainly used a paper pad for this card. No stamping or colouring on this one!




I've used the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Berry CafĂ© 12"x12" paper pad. It's my only Heartfelt paper pad but I really do love it - the papers are stunning and all the little panels and embellishments make it so easy and quick to put cards together. I've added a die cut oval, a bow and some Tonic Studios oyster grey Nuvo drops. Everything else (apart from the 6"x6" card blank and some white card) is from the paper pad (I have inked a few of the edges with Spun Sugar Distress Ink).




I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Always Happy Birthday anything goes (optional summer birthday)
Crafting With Friends #68 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #532 hello summer
Crafty Friends #85 happy birthday
Crafty Sentiments summer


Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you leave.

Comments

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, love that bumbly bee!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous Summer design!! Really love that bee and your delicious looking berries! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils