You Wheelie Are The Best

Today I'm sharing another of my samples made using the new release from For The Love Of Stamps. I have used the I Love My Bike stamp set to create this card, which is featured in issue 10 of the new For The Love Of Stamps magazine.




I have coloured using Spectrum Noir alcohol pens. The white card used is For The Love Of Stamps ink me! card and the coloured card is Hunkydory's Adorable Scorable matt-tastic card. The finished size is 6"x6".




I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends #82 flowers
Crafty Sentiments anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #527 pretty in pink

Comments

  1. Lovely card! great color combo! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments, good luck with the draw. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lilly… Thanks for joining our ‘Flowers’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils