Steampunk Card

The card I'm sharing today is not my usual style, but I actually really enjoyed making this one! I'd never really tried steampunk before but I will be definitely trying out this style again in the future.




I have used the new For The Love Of Stamps "Key To My Heart" stamp set and coloured with vintage photo Distress Ink and a waterbrush. I created the background by picking up some of the ink that was on my large acrylic block (by wiping the paper through the ink), inking the edges of the card and using the co-ordinating masks over the top.




I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft #66 anything goes
Crafting From The Heart #203 anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1816 anything goes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils