Wishing You A Bright And Beautiful Day

Today I'm sharing another of my samples made using the lovely new Garden Treasures collection from Hunkydory.




I have used the Bright and Beautiful stamp set, the A Work of the Heart stamp set and the Arranged With Love stamp set, as well as the Simply Stonework mask from the same collection. I have coloured with Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils. I used kraft card teamed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink for a rustic feel.
I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday #521 celebrate
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1811 anything goes
Crafting From The Heart #199 anything goes

Comments

  1. Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils