Watering Can Card

Today I'm sharing a simple little card made using some of the new stamps from Hunkydory's Garden Treasures range.




The card blank is one of Hunkydory's ink me! 4"x4" cards. I have used the A Work of the Heart stamp set by For The Love Of Stamps, stamped in black Versafine (I masked the lower bird off to make it seem like it was stood in front of the watering can) and coloured with Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils. I added a simple black mat (using For The Love Of Stamps midnight black stamping card) and used foam pads to adhere it to my card blank.


I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments anything goes
Digi Choosday week 10 anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner #160 anything goes

Comments

  1. Lovely card, Lilly! Sweet and soft. Beautiful birds indeed, perfectly coloured.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lilly. Fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... simply beautiful card ... so elegant .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils