Sweet Wishes

Hello all, thanks for stopping by today. Did you have a nice mother's day, those celebrating it? We decided to bake our mum some cherry brownies as last time I'd made them they were delicious...but this time it was a total disaster!! For one reason or another they didn't cook (we still don't know why!) so we've ended up with more of a chocolate mousse...
Onto today's card, I've used the gorgeous new Hunkydory Garden Treasures for this one.




I used the Garden Treasures paper pad for the daffodil background and also the green patterned panel. The gold card is oval mirri mats and the square mirri mats that have been cut down. I used the daffodil stamp from the Arranged With Love stamp set and the bee and sentiment stamp from the Bright and Beautiful stamp set to create my topper. I also added some green ink around the edges of the oval. I used Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils to colour with. The finishing touches were some of Hunydory's gold gems. Finished size is 6"x6".




I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Noor! Design spring
Cute Card Thursday #520 mothers
A Bit More Time To Craft #63 anything goes

Comments

  1. Very pretty and I like that you've added the silver cardstock for your mat! Thanks so much for joining us at Noor! Design UK for our spring challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils