Mari Ko Creations Floral Corners

Today I'm sharing my first design team card for Mari Ko Creations! The digi stamp I've used on this card is called Floral Corners (one of the new releases), and is available to buy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreationsbyMariK.



I coloured the digi stamp in using coloured pencils - I really enjoyed colouring this one as it's not too fussy but has just the right level of detail. I mounted the coloured piece onto a slightly larger black mat, and stuck that piece onto the card blank using foam pads for some dimension. A very simple card but the stamp does all the talking!




Is everyone nearly ready for Christmas?! I've just got a couple of those "special" cards to make and a few gift tags to put on my home made cookies. Oh, and a bit of shopping to do! I'm very excited for my own presents though, as I'm getting some more Spectrum Noir alcohol pens (the 24 pen sets) and the complete collection of Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils! Can't wait to open them and get playing...


I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #153 anything goes http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-153-anything-goes.html
Creatalicious #129 anything goes with optional monochrome Christmas http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-129-anything-goes-with.html
A Bit More Time To Craft #58 anything goes http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-58.html




Comments

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the flowers and your coloring. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious. We hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils