Party Paws Notebook

I'm sharing something a bit different today - a decorated notebook. I made a few of these (in different designs) as they were fun to make and quite quick too.




The notebook itself is shop bought, and I sanded the front cover to take off some of the plastic coating. I embossed a piece of white Centura Pearl cardstock and inked the raised areas using spun sugar Distress Ink. I layered up different patterned papers with bright pink Centura Pearl mats onto the background. The image is the character Party Paws and is printed off a Crafter's Companion CD rom. Tonic Nuvo drops were the finishing touches to the simple design. I think I'll be giving notebooks like these as little Christmas presents this year - I like to try and give handmade goods as gifts when I can as it's quite special to give something you've put your time and effort into.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft #56 Anything Goes http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-56.html
The Corrosive Challenge #11 Anything Goes http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-11-november-anything-goes.html
Creatalicious Challenge #127 Anything Goes with Optional Thanks http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-127-anything-goes-with.html

Comments

  1. lovely project thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful project!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional thanks” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils