Bauble Card

I tend to make simple one fold card bases, but for possibly the first time ever I've made a side stepper card for this one!




I started with one of Crafter's Companions square side step kraft card blanks and used inked cream card for my mats and layers. The baubles (from a set by Sizzix and Hero Arts) were stamped with gilding flakes onto kraft card and cut out with the matching dies. I added some colouring pencil details to the baubles. The sentiment is also stamped with gilding flakes. Once again I have embellished the card with poinsettias cut using Sue Wilson dies and have inked their edges to bring them to life.






I would like to enter this card into Crafty Cardmakers challenge #197 fancy folds, which can be found here: http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/197-fancy-folds.html

Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous side step card. I love the gilded baubles and the poinsettias are so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with beautiful gilding. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully elegant!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils