Wishing You Good Luck

I have a very quick and simple card to share today.





I have used the Hunkydory Return to Patchwork Forest collection to create this 5" x 7" card. I layered up the focal element by adding the topper and frames at different depths to give dimension (the topper was glued flat, the inner frame had 1 layer of foam pads and the outer frame had 2 layers of foam pads). I love the effect of the gold foiling but it is so hard to photograph as it's so shiny!




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart #218 anything goes
Crafty Friends #91 animals / birds
Creative Fingers #151 anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1835 anything goes

Comments

  1. This is simply adorable! Love the effect of the layering....very attractive! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils