O Christmas Tree

Today I'm sharing another of my For The Love Of Stamps Christmas launch samples.




I have used the Sound Of Christmas stamp set and co-ordinating mask for this one. I stamped and inked through the mask using Hunkydory Prism inks. The only cardstock used is Hunkydory white ink me! card and a Hunkydory white 5"x5" ink me! card blank.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #150 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #541 anything goes
Penny's Challenge #391 anything goes


Well I've had another busy weekend of crafting...I'm working on some samples for another gorgeous launch that's coming up in the next few weeks and I also had a great time at Phill Martin's Craftathon on Sunday. It was great fun - we made 2 cards with Julia Watts and 2 cards with Phill and I got to try out a few new techniques (I need those Cosmic Shimmer shimmer shakers now!) Thanks for stopping by today - have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils