Let It Snow

I've got another of my For The Love Of Stamps Christmas launch samples to share today. This card isn't my usual style but I had great fun making it and am pretty pleased with how it turned out!








For this card, I have used the Sparkling Snowflakes stamp set and mask with the Hunkydory Prism inks. I created the "snow" sentiment by inking through the mask, then stamping through the mask multiple times (over the top of the inked letters) using one of the smaller dotty stamps from the set. The "let it" sentiment is part of a "let it snow" stamp in the set, and I've just masked out the "snow" part. I've added some Tonic Studios Nuvo white crystal drops to finish.




I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft #73 anything goes
Lemon Shortbread #73 anything goes
Polkadoodles week #31 anything goes

Comments

  1. A fabulous CAS card, love the layering and the pretty snowflakes. Thank you for sharing with us over at Polkadoodles Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lilly. My favourite Christmas card colours.
    Thanks for joining us in our week 14 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils