Hunkydory Blossoming Blues

Today I've got a few more of my samples to share using the new Hunkydory Blossoming Blues collection.




For this card, I've used loads of different elements from across the whole collection. I used some of the parchment over the top of one of the papers to create the background. The topper has been built up using one of the tags and a sentiment.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday #543 spots and dots






As soon as I saw the die-cut letters, I knew I wanted to create some bunting. The base triangular shapes were cut from the matching Matt-Tastic Adorable Scorable card. I gave each letter a silver foiled drop shadow (all of the letters are part of the luxury card collection). I also used the Blossoming Blues stamp set to stamp out 2 of the butterflies and 2 of the bows and added these to the bottom of the bunting. I attached the bunting to some striped twine.




I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Angie's Digital Stamps #23 anything goes / optional twist anything but a card





This final card was a very quick and simple make. I've used the foiled cardstock, sentiments and embellishments from the kit. I finished the card off with some Hunkydory diamond sparkles silver metallic gemstones.
I will be entering this card into the following challenge:
Crafty Gals Corner #172 add a ribbon and / or bow


Comments

  1. Wow, your cards and banner are beautiful!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils