For The Love Of Stamps Christmas Launch

Today is the launch day for the new For The Love Of Stamps Christmas stamps! Did you catch the launch show at 9am (UK time) on Create and Craft TV? Pauline is back at 3pm showcasing these gorgeous new stamps so be sure to tune in!




This card is a stepper card, and it was actually the first time I made a card in this style! I have used the Carolling Cuties stamp set and mask. I used the Hunkydory Prism inks with the blending tool and mask to create the background and also used a waterbrush with the inks to colour the stamped images in. I cut the stamped images out by hand. I used Hunkydory masking sheets to mask out the lamp post and Christmas tree in the background to give depth. The only card used here is the Hunkydory white ink me! card.




I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart #217 anything goes
Crafting With Friends #72 anything goes
Polkadooles week #30 anything goes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils