Best Teacher

Today I'm sharing a "Best Teacher" card, perfect for this time of year as the school children will soon be breaking up for the summer holidays.




The patterned papers used are from the For The Love Of Stamps Monochrome Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad. The letters were cut using my Brother Scan N Cut. The bunting die is a Joanna Sheen Signature Die, cut once in black and once in red spotty paper, then the red die cut was cut up and layered on top of the black piece, off-set slightly. I also added some lovely polka dot ribbon and some Tonic Nuvo pearl drops.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #204 anything goes
Crafty Creations #370 anything goes
Crafty Sentiments add a sentiment
Creates and Makes #22 anything goes


Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back on Friday with my DT card for Crafty Catz. Until then... happy crafting!



Comments

  1. I love that little banner and how the red pops! Thanks for submitting your project with us and good luck!

    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils