You're A Doll

Today I'm sharing another of my samples made using the new Hunkydory Prism ink pads.



I've used the For The Love Of Stamps Beautiful Babushkas stamp set on this 5" x 7" card. I've watercoloured with the ink pads by sponging some of the ink onto a shiny surface (I actually use my large acrylic block!) and using a water brush to paint with. You should never take your water brush directly to the ink pads as you will end up diluting the ink that's in the pads. I also used the pink ink to lightly ink the edges of the white layer.




I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #203 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #536 CAS
Cutie Pie #124 spots and dots

Comments

  1. Hi Lilly this is stunning. I hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, love those pretty dolls!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils