Wishing You A Fairy Christmas

Today I'm sharing the last of my samples made for the recent launch of the Hunkydory Twilight Kingdom - A Magical Christmas collection.




I created my own template to make the snowglobe shaped base card (using black Matt-Tastic Adorable Scorable card). The paper is from the Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad and I used the A Christmas Wish stamp set to heat emboss the scene in black embossing powder. I used some of the snowfall acetate behind the frame, and added some white glitter to create a shaker element. I added the stamped sentiment to the bottom of the snow globe to finish.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart #212 anything goes
Crafty Sentiments anything goes
Lemon Shortbread #70 anything goes


Tomorrow at 8am on Create and Craft TV, Anne-Marie is launching the brand new Hunkydory Prism ink pads and pearlescent powders! These products are absolutely brilliant and I had the pleasure of creating some samples using them over the weekend (that I will be sharing over the coming weeks).  To catch a sneak peek of the new products launching, check out Hunkydory's Facebook page to see the Facebook live from this afternoon where Anne-Marie and Sheila were showing off the new goodies!

Comments

  1. Hi Lilly your card is gorgeous. I love that you have made your own snow globe. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and festive card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge!
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a creative idea. I bet it is so fabulously sparkly in real life!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils