Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

I'm sharing another of my samples made for the Hunkydory Twilight Kingdom - A Magical Christmas launch. Unfortunately, it was really difficult to get a decent picture of this card!




I've used the Perfect Backgrounds stamping pad and stamps from the collection. I've also used some Hunkydory snowfall acetate for the card front. I adhered the backing paper to a piece of white card cut to the same size. I cut the piece of acetate slightly taller than this piece, scored a line along the top and adhered the folded acetate flap to the back of the backing paper covered piece, creating the card blank itself. I used the new Festive Fairies and Prancing Pixies Moonstone dies cut in black card to embellish the acetate front of the card. The sentiment has been stamped in black Versafine and added to the front of the card.




I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #6 anything goes with optional more than one fold
Crafty Sentiments anything goes
Simply Papercraft #58 anything goes

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful...I love it!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils