Pop Up Box Card

Today I'm sharing something a bit different for me - a pop up box card. I had never made a card like this before, but when I first saw the "Flutterbye Fairies" stamp set by For The Love of Stamps I knew I wanted to create the effect of the fairies flying through the air.




This project is featured in the For The Love of Stamps magazine issue 9, which is now available to buy on the Hunkydory website here. The magazine has full instructions of how to construct this card. In addition to the fairy stamps, I have also used the coordinating mask, the pretty pastel perfect backgrounds stamping pad and the polka dots perfect backgrounds stamping pad.




The stamped images are all stamped with black Versafine ink and coloured in using Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils. The windows and doors have some glossy accents added, and I also added some glitter glue to the fairies' wings.




I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspiration Challenges #193 anything goes/optional theme be my Valentine
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #75 anything goes
Creatalicious #132 anything goes with optional love/anniversary/thinking of you



Comments

  1. A wonderful box card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional love / anniversary / thinking of you” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils