Fairy Shaker Card

Hello all, hope you are well. Thanks for stopping by today. My card that I am sharing features the beautiful Flutterbye Fairies stamp set by For The Love Of Stamps, and for this one I have created a shaker card.




I used the co-ordinating mask with Dusty Concord and Spun Sugar Distress Inks to ink my card blank with a star design. I cut a square frame from some pink Hunkydory matt-tastic Adorable Scorable and added a thin border of silver mirri to the middle. I attached acetate across the aperture and raised this frame up on foam pads. I added the silver and white glitter to the centre of the card blank before sticking the frame over the top to enclose the glitter and hence create the shaker element.




The fairies are stamped using a black Versafine ink pad and coloured in using Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils, with some glitter glue accents on the wings. I added these to the card using foam pads for some dimension.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1806 anything goes
Sweet Stampin girly
Crafting From The Heart #194 anything goes

Comments

  1. So cute and beautiful card! Thank you so much, Lilly, for joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Your little die cut fairies are perfect with the shake & sparkle background !! I love their shimmering wings and that you found star shaped glitter to shake around in there!!! Thanks for sharing the Love at PIP Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils