Baby's Dummy Box

Today I'm sharing something very different - a baby dummy's box! I wanted to make a gift box with the For The Love Of Stamps Bundles of Joy stamp set, and I thought a pair of dummies would make quite a useful gift to new parents!


The box itself is made from 2 sheets of blue Hunkydory adorable scorable matt-tastic card. I constructed the box and inked through the coordinating Bundles of Joy mask with peacock feathers Distress Ink onto the sides of the box.




I stamped the pram with black Versafine ink onto For The Love Of Stamps ink me! stamping card and coloured it in using Spectrum Noir alcohol pens, adding some glitter glue to the bow. I matted it onto a Hunkydory silver square mirri mat (cut down to the size I wanted it) and stuck this to the top of the box. I added some white tissue paper inside the box, along with a pair of blue dummies!





I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Creative Moments #136 anything goes
Digi Choosday week 06 anything goes
Crafty Sentiments anything goes

Comments

  1. So pretty...love the silver too. What a lovely creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Creative Moments challenge blog.
    Creative hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils