Peacock Notebook

Something a little bit different today - a decorated notebook.




The white card is Centura Pearl - I really love the pearly sheen of this card. The peacock die is from the Kimono range by Crafter's Companion. I cut the die out twice - once in brown for the branch and once in white for the peacock's body. I added blue and green inks to the peacock to create the ombre effect. Some silver glitter glue was added to the tail feathers for some bling. A very simple design but I was quite pleased with how it turned out.




I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination #141 anything goes http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/141-ag-kinda-cute-by-patricia.html
Crafty Gals Corner #156 anything goes http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-156-anything-goes.html


I will be back on Friday with my first card as GDT for Crafty Catz Challenge - exciting!

Comments

  1. Beautiful work thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    DT for IDCB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils