Red Roses

This card is definitely a different one for me, but I really enjoyed making it! I tend to just stamp onto white card (or maybe kraft), so stamping onto bright red made an interesting change.




I created the 3 panels by stamping the For The Love of Stamps Birth Flowers rose stamp onto 3 separate pieces of red Hunkydory card. I added a bit of shading using a grey and a white pencil (although this is hard to see from the photo) and added a black mat to each panel. The background paper is from the monochrome For The Love of Stamps Perfect Backgrounds stamping pad. I gave it a slight black border before sticking it to the card blank. I stamped the word stamps in the bottom right hand corner of the 5"x7" card blank. I hope you like it!


I will be entering this into the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenge #12 anything goes http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-12-december-anything-goes.html
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #72 anything goes http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-72.html

Comments

  1. Lovely card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils