Colouring onto Kraft

This is the last of my samples for the December For The Love of Stamps launch, and I have used the Forget-Me-Nots stamp set for this one.




I used white embossing powder onto kraft card for this one. Right after embossing the sentiment my heat gun broke, so this was the last bit of heat embossing I've done for a little while! I'm just glad I managed to get all of this card done! I coloured with coloured pencils onto the kraft card.




The white mats were lightly dusted with chalk pastels so they were slightly off-white. The sentiment is from the same stamp set as the flowers. I finished the card off with some little 3mm pearls as it needed a little something.
I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Noor! Design December Challenge anything goes http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/december-challenge-anything-goes.html
Fab 'n' Funky #375 anything but Christmas http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-375-anything-but-christmas.html
Creative Moments #133 anything goes/Christmas http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-133.html

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, the forget-me-nots look so beautiful stamped onto the kraft!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic card. Love your stamping and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment. Please wisit CM blog. We have DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this one! Love the simplicity of it and the beautifull color combo!
    Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge.

    Check out our DT call above on our blog.

    X
    Diana
    !!!DT CALL!! Creative Moments, click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a great design,thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils