Blue Forget-Me-Nots

Today I'm sharing another of my samples for the Hunkydory For The Love Of Stamps launch - this one uses the forget-me-not stamps.




This is bigger than most of the cards I do - it's a 7x7 inch card. I started by stamping the forget-me-not stamp several times onto Hunkydory superior stamping card in white, creating a cascade effect along 3 sides of the card. I coloured the stamp in using coloured pencils (just cheap children's pencils - nothing fancy!). I matted the stamped panel onto Hunkydory midnight black card to make the blue really pop.


The sentiment is another stamp from the same forget-me-not set. I layered it onto black card and embellished it using hand coloured flowers. These are also from the same set, and are super useful little stamps for when you need a little embellishment that will match perfectly with the rest of the card.
I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart #186 anything goes http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-186.html
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #71 anything goes http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-71.html
Glitter 'N' Sparkle #268 anything goes http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-268.html
Crafty Catz #395 anything goes with optional twist let it snow http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/crafty-catz-challenge-395-anything-goes.html

Comments

  1. This is a simple and stunning card - I love how you gave the flowers such depth and yet made them seem so delicate! Thank-you for entering our challenge at Glitter n Sparkle this week - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is really lovely and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils