Triple Stamping

For this card I used a technique I had not used before - triple stamping. It was a really fun technique - I'll definitely be trying it out again!




I used a blue memento ink to stamp the snowflakes and the reindeer onto the 3 separate panels. I tend to use black ink (boring, I know!) so it was nice to stamp in a different colour! The stamps are a set by Spellbinders that came free with a magazine. I added some shading to the reindeer image using grey alcohol markers. I glittered all of the 3 stamped panels with a white translucent glitter and also added the glitter to the reindeer's body. I'm not sure if you can tell this from the photos.




I added silver glittered mats to the layers to fill in the gaps and complete the continuous pattern. Silver glitter glue accents were the finishing touches. The finished card measures 5x7 inches.




I will be entering this into the following challenges:
Creatalicious #126 anything goes with optional blue and silver http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/challenge-126-anything-goes-with.html
A Bit More Time To Craft #55 anything goes http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-55.html
Crafting From The Heart #182 anything goes http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/team-6th-november-patties-creations.html
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #358 anything goes Christmas with optional food and/or drink http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/chnc-challenge-358.html


Comments

  1. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use blue & silver” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils