Dinosaur Card

First off, some news! I am very excited to have been chosen to be part of Hunkydory's For The Love Of Stamps Design Team! I can't wait to share my samples using their gorgeous stamps!


I would also like to thank the team over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog for choosing me as one of their top 3 in challenge 68. The post for the MDF plaque that I entered can be found here: https://lillys-craftcorner.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/mdf-plaque.html


Now onto the card itself. For this post I am showcasing a card with a hand-coloured image. I love colouring in stamps, whether it be with alcohol markers, coloured pencils or watercolour pencils (or any other colouring medium I can get my hands on!).




The image is off one of Crafter's Companions CD roms that come with their magazine - it's from their Scruffy Little Kitten Range. I used coloured pencils to colour this one in; it's surprising what nice effects you can get just with cheap children's colouring pencils! I matted the image onto green and used one of the papers from Sara's Signature Just For Men range as the backing paper.




I'll be entering this one into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge #69: Cute http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Whimsie Doodles Challenge October: Anything Goes with Optional Twist of Give Thanks http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Hello Lilly
    It’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Cute’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful card design using a super cute dinosaur image and great colouring too... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again very soon.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils